Hello,

When I try to start a notebook from 6.1.1, I get

sage-6.1.1/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Crypto/Util/number.py:57:
PowmInsecureWarning: Not using mpz_powm_sec.  You should rebuild using
libgmp >= 5 to avoid timing attack vulnerability.

Which did not happen before. Googling shows it in a few threads related to
other things, so I am not the only one with this warning - how serious it
is and why does it appear? Do we have a too old version of GMP or it is
detected incorrectly?

Thank you!
Andrey