On Sunday, March 2, 2014 11:11:10 AM UTC-5, Volker Braun wrote:

> On Sunday, March 2, 2014 11:33:22 AM UTC+1, Jeroen Demeyer wrote:
>
>> The problem is that Sage cannot know in advance that you will *not* move
>> the Sage tree.
>

> Neither does any other software. If you move an installed program then it
> won't work any more, and we shouldn't go around teaching users otherwise.

Whaa..?  That works for the hacker set, but a lot of users on Mac/Windows
move programs around all the time.  It's a feature.  And typically the Mac
version works fine (with sage-location) when moving all over the place, and
we should expect users to do so for their own convenience.  Or am I missing
something here?