On Tuesday, March 4, 2014 12:25:11 AM UTC-5, William wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I added the new now-done Russian Sage quickref that Anna Clawson made
> here:
>
>               http://wiki.sagemath.org/quickref

I note that you copied the Turkish (apparently?) word for source - maybe
Dima or someone can update the wiki page with the most idiomatic
translation there.

In fact, maybe any native speakers could update that page - I can't imagine
"source code" is Catalan for source code :)  Volker, Quellcode or something
for German?

- kcrisman