We restored the prereq tests, so that is probably the change. You can set
SAGE_PORT=yes and see how far you get...

IMHO we should just scrub fink/macports/... from the paths. If there is any
Sage package that still picks them up then that package should be fixed.
But we'd need a buildbot with all the crap installed to really test that we
got everything.