On Thu, 13 Mar 2014, Martin Albrecht wrote:

what happened to the Sage 2012 GSoC project on lattices described here:

  http://gsoc-sage-lattices.blogspot.co.uk/

I don't know. But anyways, contact Nathan Lawless if you are going to do something with lattices.

Sage way to generate semilattices is easy but slow. Even

[L for L in Posets(8) if L.is_meet_semilattice()]

takes few minutes, even there is only about 1000 semilattices with 8 elements. That's because Posets(n) actually generates digraphs and checks which of them are posets.

Nathan send my code to generate them much faster. However, it is not public.

--
Jori Mäntysalo