Hi,

I was wondering whether there is some way of replotting a graph in the
notebook.

I would like to do something like the following:

for ii in range(0,10):
    gg=bar_chart([-3,5,-6,ii], rgbcolor=(1,0,0))
    gg.show()
    sleep(1)
    gg.show(False)

Obviously, the command gg.show(False) does not exist and without it it will
plot 10 consecutive bar charts instead of a constantly changing single one.

I am aware of animate, however, since the plot updates will be continuous
(unlike in the example above), I can never call that function as the
updates never stop.

Is something like that possible in sage or have I overlooked something?

Thanks for any help.

jyr