On 1 May 2014 12:37, Volker Braun <vbraun.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, let me try again. If you go to http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/15976 the
> ticket says:
>
>     Branch:    public/ticket/15976 (Commits)
>
> If you click on "public/ticket/15976" then you see the cumulative diff

In my browser (firefox) viewing http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/15976
(and logged in), the "public/ticket/15976" was not a link!  I think I
would have found it otherwise.  But I refeshed the page and now it is
a link,  and displays exactly as you say.  So this is fine, and
exactly what Marti nand I wanted to see; the only mystery is why that
link was unlinked when I first looked at it.

John