Ok, follow up question. Is there much documentation on morphisms, or am I
just blind and missing it?

At least as far as I can tell, the documentation on the coercion seems to
recommend implementing morphisms for _coerce_map_from_, but in the toy
examples, only boolean return values are used (which is great for getting
started, but doesn't seem like a wise long term plan).

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 3:05 PM, Nicolas M. Thiery <nicolas.thi...@u-psud.fr>
wrote:

> On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 11:30:36PM +0200, Nicolas M. Thiery wrote:
> > Funny, I had exactly the same discussion yesterday. I am apparently
> > not lazy enough, and getting bitten by it: I should have written
> > something about this in the documentation a long time ago. I started
> > doing this today, and will post a ticket probably tomorrow.
>
> A first draft is on #16427. The final "recommendations" shall depend
> on serious benchmarks. We are working on this with Florent.
>
> Comments/suggestions/reviews are welcome even now though!
>
> Cheers,
>                                 Nicolas
> --
> Nicolas M. ThiƩry "Isil" <nthi...@users.sf.net>