I was available 55mn in but just the two of us wouldn't have done much without
someone from hashdist.
I would have liked to be present because I several interests in this.
Next time tomorrow is not possible for me as I will be in a meeting.
But generally that kind of time means morning in my time zone.
Of course if you put it on Friday it will be Saturday morning for me and that
will suck big time.

Francois