Hi,

In case someone is interested ...

----- Forwarded message from Clement Maria <clement.ma...@inria.fr> -----
Subject: [gdr-im] Release of the open source Gudhi Library 1.0

   We are pleased to announce the first release of the Gudhi open source
   library.

   The Gudhi library (Geometric Understanding in Higher Dimensions) is a
   generic C++ library for computational topology. Its goal is to provide
   robust, efficient, flexible and easy to use implementations of
   state-of-the-art algorithms and data structures for computational
   topology.

   The library and its documentation are available at:
   [1]https://project.inria.fr/gudhi/software/

   The current release of the library allows the user to construct
   simplicial complexes from point clouds (Rips complex) or a list of
   simplices, and to compute their persistent homology with coefficients
   in a field Z/pZ (for an arbitrary prime p), or simultaneously with
   coefficients in a family of fields (multi-field persistent homology).

   The simplicial complexes may be represented by simplex trees or Hasse
   diagrams. The persistent homology algorithm is based on the compressed
   annotation matrix implementation of the persistent cohomology
   algorithm. The multi-field persistent homology algorithm is based on a
   recently introduced modular reconstruction technique. We refer to the
   documentation for more details on the algorithms and their
   implementation.

   Clément Maria
----- End forwarded message -----
                                Nicolas