I disagree with sorting the output of dicts. I ended up finding a very
subtle bug dealing with dictionary output that I would have had a much
harder time figuring out with the automatic sorting. Just do
``sorted(d.items(), key=str)`` for doctests where the order could change
(which usually is for dicts of size larger than 3).

Best,
Travis