On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 11:49:14PM +0200, Nicolas M. Thiery wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 05:37:48PM +0200, Vincent Delecroix wrote:
> > Whaou. I guess it means: Category of (associative additive)
> > (commutative additive) (associative additive) unital distributive
> > magmas and additive magmas. But definitely, there is something wrong
> > ;-)
>
> It's:
>
> Category of associative (additive commutative) (additive associative)
> (additive unital) distributive magmas and additive magmas
>
> Admittedly it's not so readable (if you have ideas on how to improve
> the heuristics to get nice _repr_ with little code, please get in
> touch), but it's correct!

I should have mentioned that there is no ambiguity if you ask for the
list of axioms:

    sage: Fields().axioms()
    frozenset({'AdditiveAssociative', 'AdditiveCommutative', 'AdditiveInverse',
               'AdditiveUnital', 'Associative', 'Commutative', 'Distributive',
               'Division', 'NoZeroDivisors', 'Unital'})

Cheers,
                                Nicolas
http://Nicolas.Thiery.name/