I was able to get things working okay in my development version of sage,
the sage git repo at ~/sage , but when i try to do this:

sage: t = Tachyon()
sage: t.show()

in my system non development sage installation, i get the same error as
before? Im using sage 6.3. Im assuming my installations didnt cross paths
or anything funky, but, it just donned on me that i had the same issue in
my non development install, and to see if others where having the issue?