Sure, more work is needed. Thanks for interest, testing and feedback,
especially to your wife!
I just included the vanilla vbox installer and thought some verbosity might
be good for a prototype (back in 2011).
I have a different setup of the network, so localhost:8080 may not work.
If you start the VM with graphic then there is a colour popup, which shows
the IP adress.
There is also a small sage server included which should serve to several
different users on a small network.
kind regards
emil