On Mon, 1 Sep 2014, Travis Scrimshaw wrote:

      For example view(Poset( ([1,2,3,4,5],
      tightpage=True) does nothing.

It takes a few seconds to feed it to my pdf viewer, but it works for me (and
I have installed the dot2tex optional spkg).

After installing dot2tex to sage on local machine the command says

An exception has occurred, use %tb to see the full traceback.

SystemExit: 1

To exit: use 'exit', 'quit', or Ctrl-D.

--
Jori Mäntysalo