Bonjour Bernard,

On Wed, Sep 03, 2014 at 12:42:51PM -0700, parisse wrote:
>    I'm reading the european grant project description on
>    https://github.com/sagemath/grant-europe/ and I have no idea whether
>    the software would be free or not. In fact since the project in its
>    current state is asking more than half of the money for software
>    engineers mostly for implementing non mathematical aspects, I'm afraid
>    it would end up developping non-free software around sage, more or less
>    like the SMC.

Thanks for pointing this out. No worry, I'll never ever get deeply
involved in a grant where not all produced code is open source :-)
Cherry on the cake: on that particular call, it's written explicitly
that the delivered code (and data! and publications!) shall be open.

I'll clarify this on the project page.

Cheers,
                                Nicolas
http://Nicolas.Thiery.name/