#In The Name of God#

Dear Sage-devel

I want to know how I should introduce the system of equations and the
corresponding vector of initial values to Sage a priori to solve them with
some functions like sage.calculus.desolvers.desolve_odeint or
sage.calculus.desolvers.desolve_system
.

If it helps, I want to translate my Mathematica code (for solving an ODE
system) to a Sage code, and for now I'm looking for something like
NestList[] in Mathematica.

Yours truly,

Thanks.