Yes, John, I forgot to mention that you are among the plenary
speakers. Do you know if there is going to be some Sage related
activity there?

It looks very nice that page on L-functions and tutorial (although I'm
not an expert on the field, I find it very easy to navigate, it has an
excelent tutorial and map) !

Does it have an API that one can use for serching in the database from
Sage? I know that many data from that database is already accessible
in Sage (say Riemman zeta zeros).

Pablo