> A ticket about this: http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/15206 . This is not
> related to posets only, but to graphs in general. Is anyone planning to do
> this?

I do not understand: do you only want to draw a graph with "anything you
want" as labels of the vertices ?

If so, I have no idea why it seems to have been half-implemented in the
posets file. That's clearly a Graph matter, which Posets would then call.
This being said, you should not make this work by relabelling the graph
itself: if several vertices of a graph have the same name, we would have no
way to do things as simple as getting the degree of a vertex.

This being said, there is in Graph.plot() an option currently named
vertex_labels which can be set to True/False according to whether you want
to display the vertices' labels when the graph is drawn. If you just make
it accept a dictionary of labels, there must then be a way to plot the
labels you gave this way instead of the vertices' names.

Nathann