I am very interested by what you have developped. It looks a bit like what I am doing.
I 'll contact you directly.
yours
t.

Le 11/10/2014 03:26, Alasdair a écrit :
I've written an article about using Sage to develop explicit Runge-Kutta
formulas for the numerical solution of ODEs.  I've sent it off to a few
journals, all of whom have rejected it - clearly it's not quite the
right "fit" for any of them: it's too technical for education journals,
and not theoretical enough for computer algebra journals.  So I'm
throwing it open to co-authorship, in the hope that somebody may be
interested in working with me to produce a publishable article.

You can check it out at http://arxiv.org/abs/1402.3883

If you're interested in helping me polishing this up (and getting full
co-authorship) let me know!

By the way, if this is not the right forum for a question like this, I'm
happy for this query to be forwarded elsewhere.

cheers,
Alasdair