I guess caching is causing that. Creating ProjectiveSpace twice with the
same input creates two projective spaces that are equal (P==Q) but not
identical (P is not Q). Caching will look at "==" so if you compute
something on the second projective space then you might get back something
from the first projective space. Haven't looked at the ticket, though.