This is great news! Is there any plan to implement semaphore codes in the
near future (see the book by Jean Berstel
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/399140.Jean_Berstel>, Dominique Perrin
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/926712.Dominique_Perrin>, Christophe
Reutenauer
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/399139.Christophe_Reutenauer> on
"Codes and Automata")? This would be super useful!

Anne