Hello everyone,

I'm new to sage and have just installed sage-6.3 on my mac osx 10.10. It
seems everything works fine. But now I'm trying to install the package
*cryptominisat-2.9.6*. As I see online, I typed the following content on
the shell:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-1gyTI1tBfjs/VFpNwONgJmI/AAAAAAAAAKw/vS2nrjhj2SY/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2014-11-05%2Bat%2B17.16.39.png>

Then, I got a feedback like this:

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-XdhX5V4KVG0/VFpPSg5M-aI/AAAAAAAAAK8/MoI_3fMs58k/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2014-11-05%2Bat%2B17.22.13.png>

Is this because mac osx 10.10 is not compatible with cryptominisat-2.9.6
which is like the error in the <built-in> part in the above screenshot or
some other reasons?

Any pointer would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!