Le mercredi 5 novembre 2014 19:15:27 UTC+1, vdelecroix a écrit :

> What is the point of doing git fetch followed by git pull ?

Seemed to be the mos treamlined to keep my tree up to date...

> Note that
> with git fetch (or git pull) you download *all* the remote branches on
> the trac server while you seemed only interested to pull the develop
> branch. You should have done
>
>   git pull trac develop
>
> where trac is the name you choose for the remote git server at
> trac.sagemath.org.
>
> You should really learn git before using it ;-)

You're right... :-] I probably went too fast on this.

Anyway : My tree still is at rc0 : "make" just "rebuilt" the docs (which
was already up to date).

Currently re-making after "git pull trac develop ... results overnight.

[ Snip ...]

Sincerely,

--
Emmanuel Charpentier