Dear all,

As you must have noticed, Victor Shoup just released a new thread safe
version of NTL.

He also took the opportunity to ask me (and surely a bunch of other people)
what would be expected from exception handling in NTL
Currently NTL just prints something and then aborts.
Note that we patch that in Sage to call one of our own functions and avoid
aborting.
I'm no C++ expert and don't usually play with exceptions, so I don't have
anything that sart to say.
But your comments/ideas/suggestions are more than welcomed.
I can gather them and forward them back to Victor.

Best,
JP