On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 10:02 AM, Im, Mee Seong <m...@illinois.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use Ore_algebra* in
> http://www.risc.jku.at/research/combinat/software/ore_algebra/ via sagemath.
>
> Can you tell me how I can implement this package to cloud.sagemath.com?

It is already pre-installed for all projects in SageMathCloud.
However, a change in Sage broke the package itself with either
Sage-6.3 or Sage-6.4, and it needs to be updated by the developer of
the package, who I've cc'd on this message (when you fix it, let me
know, and I'll update it on SageMathCloud):

sage: import ore_algebra
ImportError                               Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-1-c554d1d4736e> in <module>()
----> 1 import ore_algebra

/usr/local/sage/sage-6.4/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ore_algebra/__init__.py
in <module>()
     12
     13 from ore_algebra import OreAlgebra
---> 14 from guessing import guess, guess_raw
     15
     16 """

/usr/local/sage/sage-6.4/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ore_algebra/guessing.py
in <module>()
     30 from sage.rings.integer_ring import ZZ
     31 from sage.rings.rational_field import QQ
---> 32 from sage.rings.finite_rings.all import GF, is_FiniteField
     33 from sage.matrix.constructor import Matrix, matrix
     34 from sage.rings.arith import xgcd

ImportError: cannot import name is_FiniteField
sage:

--
William Stein
Professor of Mathematics