Most of the translations mentioned on http://www.sagemath.org/help.html
are in fact broken links, for example
http://www.sagemath.org/de/html/thematische_anleitungen/index.html

The link to the "Tutorial (Printed & Bound)" is a printed version of the Sage-3.4 tutorial from 2009. Is this still relevant?

The link "Constructions (Printed & Bound)" refers to a non-existing book, so this should either be fixed or removed (it's probably outdated anyway).

Some translations seem to be missing: Sage has Italian, Portuguese and Turkish documentation but I cannot find them on the Sage website.

In fact, I think the translations should be mentioned also on
http://www.sagemath.org/doc/index.html.