On Thursday, 27 November 2014 17:18:07 UTC+11, Nathann Cohen wrote:

> Beware, for our developpers have very strong feelings about their work. It
> is important to them, and if they get loud remember that their eyes are
> stuck on the code, and that they want to build something they can be proud
> of. On sage-devel, we talk about code. Most of the time, you have no reason
> to take anything personally. At other times, trust your common sense.
> Answering a post tomorrow instead of right now often does the trick.

Speaking only for myself, it is exactly this sort of post that I would like
to avoid. Why can't the person who gets "loud" taker a breather, calm down
and post something more sensible tomorrow? I think it is hypocritical to
say that it is OK for some one to write "loud" posts and then to ask anyone
who gets put off by this to take a break. If the loud person was
considerate from the start none of this would be necessary.

Andrew