Hello,

bitset is not a Python module. It is now in sage.data_structures and
not anymore in sage.misc (since 6.3.beta4, see
http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/17196). The following works for me

sage: from sage.data_structures.bitset import FrozenBitset, Bitset
sage: Bitset
<type 'sage.data_structures.bitset.Bitset'>
sage: FrozenBitset
<type 'sage.data_structures.bitset.FrozenBitset'>

What procedure did you follow to install the package?

Vincent