On 12/19/2014 10:14 AM, Jean-Pierre Flori wrote:

> On Friday, December 19, 2014 4:03:44 PM UTC+1, Bruno Grenet wrote:
>>
>> I've changed recently the status of a ticket to "needs review" since I
>> think it is not relevant anymore, and I wanted it to be closed. I now
>> guess it is not the right approach... What should I do in such a case?
>>
>> Put it to positive review and the status to won'tfix/...

You can't move a ticket directly to "positive review" from "new" -- it
has to be "needs review" first. So either way, that's the first step.

But, "needs review" is fine. In that case, I'd mention that the feature
has already been implemented, and how to use it. Then a reviewer can
check that the implemented feature does in fact solve the problem
reported in the ticket, and if it does, mark it "positive review."