Dear sage-devel,

I have another question related to Cython. I like to post them here instead
of cython-users as it seems to me that the former is a much slower group.
That said....

The definition of the Graph class in one of the libraries is :

===================================
class Graph : public AbstractGraph
{
public:
  typedef enum {
    shs_f = 0, shs_fs, shs_fl, shs_fm, shs_fsm, shs_flm
  } SplittingHeuristic;
// blah blah blah

}
===================================

Following Cython's guide on this subject
http://docs.cython.org/src/userguide/external_C_code.html I figured my
definition of the wrapped class should look like:

===================================
# blah blah blah
cdef cppclass Graph(AbstractGraph):
        ctypedef enum SplittingHeuristic:
           shs_f = 0
# blah blah blah
===================================

Unfortunately, this gives me a compilation error:

===================================
    cdef cppclass Graph(AbstractGraph):
        ctypedef enum SplittingHeuristic:
                     ^

sage/graphs/bliss.pyx:45:22: Syntax error in C variable declaration

Now I think the pasted code completely isolates the issue since I am able
to work with the Graph class (access methods) normally. The only issue
appears when I introduce this enum thing. Hence I am wondering what exactly
I am missing in this code?

Best,

Jernej