Yo !

> Reason: There still exist old style spkgs (I am to blame for one
> optional old style spkg), and as long as that is the case, information
> on their format is relevant.

I was wondering about that, actually. If they are ever updated again,
shouldn't they be converted to new style spkg ?

It is a bit like the recent removal of the "sagedev" scripts
documentation. While we keep the feature, I thought that we should
stop advertising it.

This being said, I hear and understand your objection: I asked the
question in order to know what you thought of it, and if you do not
like the idea the problem is settled :-)

Have fun !

Nathann