Hello everybody !

I write many documentation patches these days, and try to figure out
how to make our doc easier to read at any entry level.

Here is what our "documentation" contains at the moment (note that the
layout of this page has been improved by Karl-Dieter's ticket #17472):
http://www.sagemath.org/doc/index.html

We already have many documents that can "contain all kind of stuff" like:
- the Constructions manual
- the Tutorials manual
- the Thematic Tutorials manual

The difference between the last two is not precisely obvious (if you
look for something, where will it be ?)

I wanted to have your advice on two points about the document entiled
"A tour of Sage"
(http://www.sagemath.org/doc/a_tour_of_sage/index.html). As you can
see it does not contain much and seems half-finished (see its last
section)

1) Should we remove it ? This would 'redirect' users toward more
maintained manuals.

2) Alternatively, should we turn it into a section of the "Tutorial"
manual ? Note that the first section of that manual is also named "A
guided tour".
http://www.sagemath.org/doc/tutorial/index.html

Nathann