OK...I haven't checked yet, but I'll bet show on all the polyhedra
primatives does something similar.

Re: Williams comment that we would have to deprecate it...could we
effectively subsume it in the geometry types, while keeping the name and
behavior?  Do the polyhedra know about their symmetry?  That would be a
nice way of leading people to those tools?

Jonathan