Hi,

Le 22/02/2015 20:34, Franco Saliola a écrit :
Hello sage-devel,

I sent the following email to sage-release, but I think it really belongs
here. I'm looking for ideas on how to debug (or better, how to fix) the
problems with GP/PARI interface that are causing sage to hang.

The symptoms look like what one gets if gprc.expect isn't found : gp and pexpect don't agree, so sometimes pexpect stays stuck because it doesn't get what it wanted. The recently closed #17796 makes sage more resilient to that.

Snark on #sagemath