> Before I even look closer: are you using git master
of patchbot?

the advertised one. I must admit that for me it worked best to select
the tickets by hand
http://patchbot.sagemath.org/?machine=Ubuntu:12.04:x86_64:3.8.0-29-generic:groebner&status=needs_review
;-)

In case a patchbot state was suspicious ('failing tests on your install')
I did a build from scratch and selected a different ticket.

> you will have to find your own solutions.

Ok, thanks for the hint. I will take a look and if I get stuck I will ask
for help then.

Jakob