Hi Ralf,

On 2015-04-01, Ralf Stephan <gtrw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Symbolic series is what the user often encounters first when looking in
> Sage for power series.

I disagree with that statement. A user who wants to know how to do
something in Sage is supposed to search the documentation, or when s/he
is clever then they would also try tab completion.

Here, we talk about "power series". A search on www.sagemath.org yields
"power series", "power series methods", "lazy power series" and
"multivariate power series".

Tab completion yields
  sage: power<tab>
  power      power_mod  powerset
(which is not what we are looking for) and
  sage: Power<tab>
  PowerSeries      PowerSeriesRing

In fact, even though I am a somewhat experienced Sage user, I didn't
even know that symbolic series exist.

Best regards,
Simon