Hi,

I would like some advice about the mention of the Python (conventional
pseudo-)keyword *self* when writing docstrings of new class methods: shall
we mention *self *or not ? Of course, from a technical point of view, this
is perfectly valid and clear. But for a Sage user not familiar with Python,
this might be confusing.

It seems that the current documentation is not homogeneous in this respect:

sage: n=2
sage: n.is_prime?
  Test whether "self" is prime.

sage: n.is_unit?
   Returns "true" if this integer is a unit, i.e., 1 or -1.

Thank you for your advice.

Eric.