Le Sat, 18 Apr 2015 16:17:53 -0700 (PDT),
Volker Braun <vbraun.n...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Its a quad-core ARMv7 Cortex-A9 with 4gb ram iirc. (Calxeda)

That's much more powerful than what I have here, and it shouldn't take
that long to build sage 6.6 : the chromebook I (try to) use has an
exynos 5 and 2Go of RAM and  think building sage 6.5 takes something
like 6h and then the bdist must take 1h to build (I'm not sure about
the exact duractions, but at least the orders are right).