There has been hosting problems for the sage infrastructure lately.
Soon to be resolved. In the meantime I build and host html documentation tarballs for sage-on-gentoo at:
http://www.lmona.de/files/sage/sage-6.7-doc-html.tar.xz
and
http://www.lmona.de/files/sage/sage-6.6-doc-html.tar.gz

There were made with the official vanilla sage.

Francois