On Thursday, 21 May 2015 03:15:22 UTC-6, pang wrote:

> Sorry for the late reply, but after some talks, the department of
> mathematics of the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid can offer a core i3, with
> a 256GB SSD and 30GB of RAM.

Great! The more servers we have the better for the load we can handle and
overal resilence in case of hardware or legal issues.

If anyone in North America can provide a server instead of GCE that also
would be fantastic. The current setup on GCE will cost about $1000/year
after my trial is over and at the moment can't handle graceful updates as
I've discovered yesterday. Tweaking configuration and fixing some bugs may
improve the situation and I certainly will try to do it, but the fastest
solution is to have a serer with more RAM.

Andrey