Nathann Cohen made it possible to add pictures to documentation. So, what now?

Let's start with concrete example: complements of an element on a lattice. It could be something like

        .. PLOT::

L=LatticePoset({0:['A', 'x', 'B'], 'A': ['y'], 'x': ['y', 'C'], 'B'$ g=L.plot(figsize=3, vertex_colors={'gray': [0,1,'x', 'y'], '#ff0000$
            sphinx_plot(g)

Plot-part of docs will be generated without dot2tex, so the result is not so beatyful. And the whole example might be bad. But a deeper question:

Is this kind of picture useful as a part of documentation? I.e. do we want pictures showing what is some mathematical thing, to some degree teaching mathematics to reader of documentation?

--
Jori Mäntysalo