I am thinking about adding a small function to check if a) given lattice is a sublattice of other, or b) given list of elements of a lattice "forms a sublattice", i.e. is closed set under meet and join of the lattice.

Would this (or one of those) be useful? A one function or two functions? Naming of it, or those? I have thinked this for few days without getting good result.

 * * *

Bugs can be corrected. Slow algorithms can be changed to faster. Stupid names etc. are harder to handle. Hence I ask this kind of "small" questions.

--
Jori Mäntysalo