Hi,

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 05:42:03PM +0200, Jan Groenewald wrote:
> The sage installation tree has moved is *probably* unrelated. It always
> says that on upgrade. I suspect two possibilities
> 1) it is from Thierry's binary not a buildslave binary
> 2) I changed the dpkg-source format from quilt to native to solve (1)'s
> impact on dpkg, and at the same time removed .git (had to) and then much
> more unneeded files.

If there is something i can do to help finding the issue, please do not
hesitate to ask. Note that the binaries i am producing are made with
SAGE_FAT_BINARY='yes' SAGE_INSTALL_GCC='yes' in particular, libgfortran is
not required since fortran is built as a part of Sage. Ptestlong did not
report any reproducible error and i can use the produced
Debian/jessie/32bit binary in Sage Debian Live without problem.

Ciao,
Thierry