(off topic)

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 8:58 AM, Francesco Biscani <bluesca...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Or at least it is not hard to write modern  C++ that is very difficult for
>> others to work on.
>

> Isn't it true for most languages?

In my opinion, absolutely unequivocally not.    Each programming
languages has a huge range of pros and cons.   Each programming
language (and standard library) is good at expressing certain things
and bad at others.   Ability to easily write very
difficult-to-decipher code is something C/C++ is better at than some
other languages such as Python.

I'm sure that anybody who has really learned a few very different
programming languages well (having written and worked on a few tens of
thousands of lines of code in each) would agree.

In my mind I do not view Python is "the best programming language for
everything" any more than I view my impact driver as the best tool in
my toolshed for everything.  (Though impact drivers are pretty
awesome.)

William

William (http://wstein.org)