On Sun, 14 Jun 2015, Nathann Cohen wrote:

something like the following to work, you will have to mess with this
category (or replace it by another object)

sage: for p in Posets(max_width=3,max_height=4,num_points=90):
....:     <do_something>

I think that this can be done. But what about

Poset({0:[1]}) in Posets(2)

? If we would have something like "restricted posets", this would be a kind of filter.

I was only thinking about a function (or an iterator) giving posets. Somebody with more knowledge about Sage internals should think about classes and categories and so on.

--
Jori Mäntysalo