On Mon, 22 Jun 2015, Nathann Cohen wrote:

True, but what about general "where to go" - discussion above the level of
one function?

I'd say that we usually ask them here.

OK. I'll write some notes to myself and ask about them one-by-one.

It trac even good for something like this fresh ticket: http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/18757 ? Real question is not how to do it, but what to do.

Are you fearing that you might implement the code that you propose on the ticket (have them contains "complex" objects as points) only to find reviewers that do not like the idea?

It's no big deal in a function or two like here, for bigger changes it might be. But always I don't have clear opinion about what to do, just that something should be done.

--
Jori Mäntysalo