Hi Martin,

On 2015-06-29, 'Martin Albrecht' via sage-devel <sage-devel@googlegroups.com>
wrote:
> Can we add a more convenient interface for computing Gröbner bases with Sage.
> That is, I'd like to be able to say
>
>     I.groebner_basis('giac')
>
> and be done with it :) I'm happy to help.

If I understand correctly, we have two idioms for similar purposes:
- Obj.method(algorithm='bla') chooses the algorithm to be used for
     comutation

- Obj = Foo(implementation='bar') chooses the implementation for the
  object.

IIRC, we use the first idiom in the .groebner_basis() method already.
So, all what is left to do is add a new item to the case distinction
in that method.

Best regards,
Simon