On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 4:22 AM, Thierry <sage-googlesu...@lma.metelu.net>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> trac and wiki accounts used to be linked (same username, same password). I
> changed my password on trac and it worked, but i can not use it on the
> wiki. Unfortunately, i am travelling and i do not have access to my
> previous password. How are the two system currently related ?

Not at all. You can't currently change your wiki password. Basically
through a series of hacks, we had hooked the wiki's authentication up to
trac, but I think that broke when the wiki was moved off of boxen last
summer.

On a slight tangent: I personally don't care for our current wiki,
MediaWiki -- it has caused us numerous issues over the years (e.g. memory
hog on boxen), and is a bit of a pain to administer. I'm not really aware
of any modern wiki platforms (other than gollum, which didn't handle large
wikis like ours when I checked it out 1.5 years ago), but if anyone has any
thoughts on the matter I would be happy to discuss it (maybe in a different
thread).

> Ciao,
> Thierry

Andrew