Also, "sage -i beautifulsoup" will print the message

"You can find further packages at http://files.sagemath.org/spkg/";

and you can find a beautifulsoup spkg there.

Basically, all of the old-style packages are no longer easily available,
just the new-style ones. This is not ideal, I think, but it was a solution
to the problem of running "sage -i python" and getting an old version of
Python installed, which broke Sage.

Also, the message "You can find further packages ..." only prints if no
package with a "close" name is found. I think this could be changed,
because "sage -i chomp" does not print this, since it thinks "csdp, gmp,
cbc, cvxopt, cython" are close enough matches.

  John